The Client screen is accessible from the Clients screen 1, as well as the Pets screen 2 and is used to review and edit Client information and perform certain tasks and use client related features.
The top of this screen will contain a picture/icon for the client, which can either be an actual picture you uploaded or an automatically generated icon.
If webcam use is activated for your license you can click the picture to either upload a new webcam captured image or a stock photo you may have available.
Next to the icon you will have some basic contact information for this client, such as Name, Phone, Email and Address.
To the right you will have a series of buttons, the buttons that are displayed may depend on features you have turned on but in general they are as follows:
- Heart - Favourite or un-favourite this client. Allowing them to show up in the Favourites heading of the Clients screen.
- Archive - Archive this client, if they are no longer active.
- Delete - Delete this client, if they are no longer active.
- Restore - After archiving or deleting there is a restore button to recover the client to active status or archived.
- PDF Download - Download a PDF client file, if a customer wishes to take their records with them if they are moving to a different professional you can choose to give them a copy of their file.
- Chat - Open a chat window to communicate with the client via text messaging (add-on), email or client login.
- Airplane (Send) - Compose and send stock email templates to a client. This email will then show up in Chat as a sent item.
Below the bank of buttons are several tabular headings, the default is Edit.
- Edit - Default screen, allows you to edit the basic information for this client.
- Security - Access security settings, and generate a login for this client to be able to login via a private client login interface.
- Location - Access mapping features, showing where this client lives and allowing for GPS navigation.
- Pets - Access a list of pets this client owns, with buttons to visit the Pet page.
- Invoices - Shows a list of invoices this client has received, and whether they are paid as well as a lifetime total income from the client.
- Files - Lets you view files you have uploaded to this client, and upload new files as necessary.
The more information you can fill into this screen the better.
At a minimum we recommend you complete:
- Cell Phone
- Address (Address 1, City, State, Zip, Country)
With this tab you can access security settings, and generate a login for this client to be able to login via a private client login screen.
- IP Address - The last IP address that was used to access this clients account via the client login screen.
- Password - The password that is used to login to this client account via the custom client login link. If the Password displays as "Password" it is not configured for the client to login. Click the Change Password button to generate a password that will allow this client to login.
- Chat Message Integration - You can specify whether chat messaging is enabled, whether messages are sent via text or via email.
- Allow System Emails - Specify whether this client is happy to receive emails, whether a member of staff turned emails off for this client or whether they elected to unsubscribe
Uses Google Maps to show the location the clients address maps to.
Click Open to view the pet screen for each of this clients pets.
Shows a list of invoices this client has received, and whether they are paid as well as a lifetime total income from the client.
Lets you view files you have uploaded to this client, and upload new files as necessary.
Prev: Import your Client ListNext: Access the Pets Screen